Thursday, October 27, 2005

Rucker Performance Cycles in the News



PRWeb 10/27 News Release on Rucker Performance's 2006 Line

When I ran across this press release from Rucker Performance Cycles, as interesting as the concept of a chopper built on a carbon fiber frame is (Assassin shown in pic), I had this sense that there was something I should be recalling about this company. When I saw the picture of Bill Rucker, it came back.

Bill Rucker was involved in a motorcycle accident last year, his daughter Erin, 24, took over operation of the company and has apparently been doing a great job of keeping things moving forward.

Dallas Morning News 10/23 Story

When I run across some reviews of the new models, I'll post the links. The other detail I recall about Bill Rucker was that he helped establish American Ironhorse before starting up Rucker. That says quite a bit.

Rucker Performance Cycle website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home